Rabu, 13 Mac 2013

Surprised birthday present.

Tiada ulasan:
 

    My birthday already past month ago. Yet i still got surprised birthday present. From my buddy! We are not really close though. But we always tease each other when we met. She always come to my room for no purpose.

    About birthday present. I used to joke her bout birthday present. I said, "I will never give you birthday present if you dont give me!" Then she will reply, "But my birthday in december last year, you should give me present first, if not, I will never give you present!" I never take it seriously.

Last night she came to my room, left this, and go without saying anything.

Surprised birthday present.

There are note inside that cylinder;

Surprised birthday present.

   I'm so surprised. I thought i'll never get the present. What she said in the note really moved me. I dont know we have that special connection. Now, i think this things will be my strength to live another 5month here. Get motivated here! haha.

Just piece bout me and how I'm gonna get thru this homesicking thing, and how wonderful friend I have!




Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Cakapbisa. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.